Established Aerospace Manufacturer located in Wixom, MI is looking to fill full time positions in our Grinding Department.
- Set up and operate grind equipment with minimal supervision.
- Grinding of aircraft parts holding tolerances as tight as .0001”
- Perform critical measurements using supplied gauging
- Maintain proper paperwork associated with planned job
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Ability to translate prints along with understanding of GD&T
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Blueprint reading skills
- Shop math skills
- Proficiency in the use of a wide variety of precision measuring tools are required
- Exposure to the following equipment a plus
- Studer and Toyoda CNC grinders
- Monza and Unison DedTru centerless grinders
- Myford O.D. grinders
- Okamoto I.D. grinders
- Employee receives 100% employer-paid Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance. Additional coverage for family members is also available.
- A 401(k) retirement plan is offered with a company match of up to $4,000.
- Paid time off is provided.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.