Established Aerospace Manufacturer located in Wixom, MI is looking to fill full time positions in our Deburr Department.
Deburr, an entry level position, is the ever important bridge that crosses the gap between manufactured parts and a finished piece. Deburr is responsible for removing extraneous metal and sharpness of a part through use of abrasive material and tooling.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility is preferred, but not required
- Detail orientated
- High school diploma
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Comprehend and follow verbal and written instruction
- Ability to remain focused throughout the day
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- A 401k retirement plan with company match up to $4000
- Paid time off