Established Aerospace Manufacturer located in Wixom, MI is looking to fill full time positions in our Assembly Department.
Assembly works in conjunction with Production Control to make adjustments as needed to ensure quality parts by, placing component parts into fixtures to aid the manufacturing process, fit and align parts an mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating equipment, complete quality assurance testing on component parts. The candidate must undergo and pass an eye exam as mandated by our Customers. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Detail orientated
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Comprehend and follow verbal and written instruction
- Ability to remain focused throughout the day
- Welding experience is preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with use of epoxy is preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility is preferred, but not required
- Previous mechanical background is preferred, but not required
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- A 401k retirement plan with company match up to $4000
- Paid time off